Saturday, November 23, 2024

Thankful for you!

 


I wanted to take a quick moment this week and say...

I am thankful for you!

There are so many things you could be doing right now.  You have a lot going on this week.  You chose to read this message.  I am thankful for that.

I write to encourage and bring the love of Jesus to everyone.

I wanted to start a ministry of Hope.

His Hope.  His Joy.

You have helped me do so by reading my ramblings here and passing them along to a friend or two.  And for that, I am thankful.


When my kids were small we used to do a prayer/gratitude journal during homeschooling days.  Some days I go back to those journals and just read the things we were thankful for. 

This blog is an extension of my thankful journal.

I can go back and see all the things God has done these past three years when I started this journey. 

How awesome is our God that we can go back and remember the Great things He has done!

Love You Guys!

Here is a link with a few Bible Verses about Thanksgiving: 
https://www.concordia.edu/blog/17-bible-verses-about-thanksgiving.html

Here is a song by Brandon Lake to get you in the grateful mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQdfs5S6jyA

                                                      Copyright © 2022 Peggy A. Priest. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you are in Christ...

  How often do we spend time lifting others up and forget to be kind to ourselves?   How frequently do we take someone’s hurtful words to he...