Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Welcome to Holy Echoes

 




Welcome to my newest adventure!  

Come hang with me to laugh, pray, and learn together as we get through this time we call life.  

We all have 1440 minutes each day.  How are you using those minutes?  Personally, I waste more than I should and have found writing a way to bring perspetive back into my life.  I am very busy with our business and a marriage ministry.  With all the noise around me, I appreciate quite moments.  Writing has become my peaceful moment where I can sit and reflect on His Word and His messages to me.

I will be here sitting by the trees sharing what God is speaking to my heart.  Come, take a load off, and sit with me here.  We can enjoy the small quiet moments together.


Copyright © 2022 Peggy A. Priest. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picking up papers off the floor...

  This may seem like a completely random topic but hang with me for a minute.  How many times have you walked past something in your house t...