Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Too Busy....?

 

 

Happy Wednesday!

How is your day going?

Are you racing around on this hump day?

This morning when I awoke, my mind started the race of what needed to be done for the day and the week.  We have another United Marriage Encounter Weekend starting on Friday so my to do list was a bit overwhelming.  



As I started down the mental list for the morning, I received a text from a beautiful sister in Christ.  It was a quick reminder to Be Still for the Lord.  Psalm 46:10 is one of my favorite verses and so it stopped me in my tracks. 



I needed to get back on track.  I needed to Be Still.  I needed to remember who was in charge and reset my thinking. 


Maybe you needed to hear this today too, so here are a few quick thoughts: 


Be Still…

Be Grateful for His Salvation and His unending Grace & Mercy…

Remember He has the world in His hands, and nothing is a surprise to Him…

Then continue on with your day, He’s got this!

Until tomorrow…

 


Psalms 46:10

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

Luke 15:7

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Revelation 1:8 (NIV)

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Copyright © 2022 Peggy A. Priest. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Timing

  I am impatient .   I wait in grocery lines and pick up my phone and scroll through social media.   I stop at a red light and pick up ...