How often do we spend time lifting others up and forget to
be kind to ourselves? How frequently do
we take someone’s hurtful words to heart and let them cloud our day?
I saved this sentence and added it to my daily
reminders. Every day at noon, my phone
dings and lets me know that I have a reminder…
“Your value does not increase or decrease based on
what others might say or think about you.
Your value comes from the ingredients God used to make and save you.”
This reminder is for you too, my friend.
There are so many things that try to compete with our
attention every day. The noise around
us can sometimes take over who God says we are.
What do I mean by that? I am glad
you asked!
Just walk outside of your home and you are bombarded by what you should buy, wear, visit, or even like on Social media, news outlets, tv, any and all advertising.
We hear from the world we are not enough.
We hear from the world we need this product to feel complete.
We hear from the world we will never be satisfied unless we
pursue the latest… whatever is selling.
BUT GOD Says…
You are not a mistake or an afterthought. Ephesians 1:4
says:
'even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the
world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love '
You were created in God’s image!
Genesis 1:27 says:
'So God created man in his own image, in the image of God
he created him; male and female he created them. '
You are loved and nothing can separate you from HIS LOVE! Romans 8:38-39 says:
'For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.'
You were chosen by God for a purpose! 1 Peter 2:9 says:
'But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy
nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies
of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. '
You are forgiven because of what Christ did for you! Ephesians 1:7 says:
'In him we have redemption through his blood, the
forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, '
AND that is just a few of who you are in CHRIST!
Grab your bible and dig a bit deeper with me to see what a
treasure you can find!
God will help you step out of the weeds and see HIM as He
truly is…
The Great IAM.
I have to be honest; I get caught up in other people’s
thoughts and opinions of me sometimes too.
That is why I have the reminder I shared with you earlier. It is a daily gut check to remind me Whose
opinion matters the most. I forget when the storms are whirling around me and the
enemy is trying to whisper lies in my ear.
In those moments, I find a place to sit quietly and remember who
I belong to… And remember who God says I
am in Him…
Then the peace comes back.
Even in the storms.
Will you join me today and sit at the feet of Jesus like Mary?
You got this!
Love you my friend!
Copyright © 2026 Peggy A. Priest. All Rights Reserved.




No comments:
Post a Comment